Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weight Loss #5

Weight to Lose:            30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date:    10 lbs


Yeah me!  Yeah me!  Yeah me!  10 lbs is certainly an accomplishment.

So without dieting I managed to lose 10 lbs in January which tickles me pink.  I'm not dieting, but I am watching what I eat, really trying to cut out processed foods and stuff with a lot of calories.  That being said, over the weekend John and I went to dinner at a friend's place and her husband made white chocolate creme brulee which was fantastic - I ate every bite and didn't regret it in the least.  I still have to enjoy life!

The working out is going really well.  Still taking it in baby steps, but increasing stuff in tiny increments.  Yesterday on the treadmill I was still doing the 30 mins, but was walking at 3.8 mph for two minutes and jogging at 4.2 mph for one minute.  My knees are sore, but the running is hard on them because of all the weight I'm carrying, but hey, at least I'm carrying 10 lbs less!

I went on a triathlon website and just looked around.  It's still just a flirtation.  I went at looked at the price of triathlon bike - OUCH!  I can't see the flirtation changing any time soon.

Last night John, Madie and I discussed running a 5 km in the spring - something to aim towards.

I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment