Monday, February 7, 2011

Weight Loss #6

Weight to Lose:                  30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date:          11 lbs

Weight Still to Lose:           19 lbs

Yippee - 11 lbs and 11 lbs is almost 15 lbs and 15 lbs is halfway there!  Yeah, I know I'm a glass is half full kind of person!

The process is slow, but I'm OK with that.  I have to admit that I was out with my girlfriend Andrea for dinner on Thursday and that meant a cocktail (gin and tonic), a bottle of wine (Kendall Jackson chardonnay), sweet potato fries, pork dumplings, chili chicken and sliders. We had a lovely time, and I don't regret the food one little bit.  Then of course it was Super Bowl on Sunday - John's favourite team, the Steelers were playing, so of course that meant, chili, wings, pizza, chips and potato skins and of course I ate it all except the chili (I don't like beans).

Oh yeah, I also made a yummy apple crumble for dessert on Saturday night.

So when you consider that kind of consumption, it's amazing that I lost even a lb.  I was at the gym working out 5 days last week, plus one game of hockey (which I'm sure was negated by all the beer we drank afterwards).

Today I was on the treadmill for 30 mins and walked at 3.8 mph for two minutes and then ran at 4.5 for two minutes.  Thus I was jogging for 15 mins - yeah for me!

Still have a long way to go - I WILL DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment