Monday, February 14, 2011

Weight Loss #7

Weight to Lose:              30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date:     15 lbs

Weight Still to Lose:      15 lbs


I'm so good!  Halfway there baby!

I can't say it's easy yet.  I still think about eating a lot of the time.  I'm trying to retrain myself to eat fruits and veggies instead of chips, but lets be real, chips taste waaaaaay better.

My appetite has decreased somewhat which is a good thing.  Now I'm more aware of the boredom and comfort eating which I'm now figuring out is where most of my weight came from (combined with a lack of exercise).

I am starting to get into the exercise.  It has helped working out with John three days a week; working out on my own one day a week; plus hitting golf balls four days a week; then on top of it all, playing hockey twice a week.  Today in fact I'm looking forward to working out, instead of trying to figure out ways to avoid it. 

Clothes are starting to fit better (which shows how tight they were before), but it'll be awhile before I go down a size.  Baby steps, remember baby steps.

I am awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment