Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weight Loss #9

Weight to Lose:               30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date        16 lbs

Weight Still to Lose         14 lbs


Arghhhhhhhhhhh ...... the dreaded plateau! 

I knew it was coming and here it is.  It would be so nice if my weight loss could proceed in lovely 2 lb increments each week, but alas it is not to be.

To be honest, I was pretty sick last week and didn't really work out.  I ate a lot of the leftovers from the party we held here on Family Day.  Sigh

But this week I've been really good.  I've worked out every day.  I'm very proud of the fact that I can now jog steadily for 30 mins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok it's at 4 mph, which is really considered a fast walking pace, but I'm jogging, not walking.  On alternate days I'm doing the hill program on the bike at level 11.  Both cause me to sweat a ton and I'm really feeling like things are slowly starting to firm up - I've even gone in a hole on my belt!

But no weight loss.

Patience is a virtue and all that crap.

I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment