Friday, January 14, 2011

Weight Loss #2

Weight to Lose  30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date:  3 lbs

The back is on the mend, still not 100 %, but on the mend and that's what counts.  I've dragged myself to the gym pretty much every day this week.  I know I have to treat it like a job, but that habit isn't ingrained yet.  Working out is still pretty horrible, due to the fact I'm so incredibly out of shape!

I was on the recumbent bike yesterday - the one I was working on was right up against a wall of mirrors, so all I had to do was look to my right and I could see my whole body.  Ick!  Not a pretty sight - way too many rolls.  Sigh.  Just have to keep working at it.

We've been eating quite healthily, it certainly helps having John join me in this battle. 

No hockey this week, but I'm looking forward to playing next week.  I'm hoping this working out will give me some core strength back. 

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment