Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight Loss #4

Weight to Lose:  30 lbs

Weight Lost to Date:  8 lbs

8 lbs!  8 lbs is close to 10 lbs and 10 lbs is an accomplishment! 

To be honest, I don't really feel lighter, but I do feel much more healthy.  That in itself makes it all worthwhile.

I'm still battling the same demons, in that I love to eat - I'm trying to drink water when I think about snacking, but lets be real, right now that just isn't as good! 

I am doing well at the gym.  I've started to incorporate a very light jog while I'm on the teadmill.  I walk for 2 mins at 3.7 mph and then I jog for 1 minute at 4.0 mph - I know it sounds pretty easy, but please remember that three weeks ago I could barely walk at 3.0 mph!  I'm on the treadmill for 30 mins, so that means I'm jogging for 10 mins, even if it's not consecutive minutes, it's still 10 minutes!

The other night I started to look at triathlons.  Crazy Talk!  Right now it's just some light hearted flirtation on my part, but maybe a goal to work towards ....

The knees are pretty sore right now, I think I'll go on the recumbent bike today ... that'll help.

Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment